Get the chegg 28 days free trial without any risk! Use your account for chegg free trial, no need to share with others.
How to get Chegg Study 28 days free trial?
Offer description:Get a 4 weeks free trial of Chegg Study when you buy any other products over $10.
Tested and working.With this offer you can get a month chegg study pack only $10 instead of $14.95
Products over or close to $10 and fit the offer
Followings are the products over $10 or close to $10 and fit the offer, in addition there is no delivery fee for them (You can ignore this step if you are shopping on Chegg and order over $10):
Terms and Conditions of the offer
By clicking “Add 4 weeks free” you are enrolling in a 4-week (28 day) free trial of Chegg Study, and if you do not cancel within those 28 days, you will be enrolled in an auto-renewing monthly subscription for Chegg Study at the end of the trial. Unused trial period benefits have no cash value, are not transferable, and expire at the end of the trial period.
— From Chegg.com
Benefits of becoming a Walmart member
1. FREE SHIPPING. There is no $35 minimum spend limit, you can enjoy next-day or two-day shipping by Walmart.
2. Get what you need today. One-hour pickup or delivery from your stores. $35 mini spend.
3. 5¢ off on per gallon on fuel. At Walmart & Murphy stations, you can save 5¢ per gallon on fuel.
4. Mobile scan & go.
How to Active your Free Walmat 15-day Trial?
Follow these steps and get the 15-day free trial:
- Click the button blow to go to the Walmart free trial page;
2. Enter your address to see if that includes delivery from a store in your area, and confirm your address, then you can get free delivery from your store to your address.
3. Select a plan and start your free trial. There are Annual plan(worth $98/year, now get 37% saving – $40.6/year) and Monthly plan(worth $12.95/month) at walmart.com, choose one of them and add your card information, then you can start the free trial.
Notice: You agree that after the 15-day trial Walmart may charge your credit card the fee above and that Walmart may then charge your card on a recurring basis for the selected term at the fee then in effect until you cancel. To avoid charges for a new term, you must cancel before the end of the current term. Contact Customer Care or visit your Account to cancel. No refunds on any plan.See more terms in Walmart.com.